<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Hello Class! More students have sent me their biographies but not all of you yet. Hurry up, its already the 4th week. The semester goes very fast and then you're free again. Think about the semester break and then you will get all your material in, ok?

Please don't send files as .wps because I cannot open them in WebCT. Send them as .doc files. Thanks.

SJECC District servers are down because of a massive virus attack. We hope they will be back up on Monday. This effects my college email.

Comments on your assignments are mandated by the WebCT software. Therefore, you may see short comments from me such as "thanks", "OK" or "good" sometimes. However, you should check these comments as I may critique your submission.

This week has been very busy for me because of the Orientations. I have had 31 students attend the Orientations to my class. If any of you still have problems understanding the software for WebCT, please come into the library when I am at the Reference Desk on Tuesdays 9-12 or Wednesdays 5-9 PM. This Tuesday I have an English class coming in from 9:30-10:30.

The site for your assignment 3 on the history of the book comes up nicely. Please write 250 words on your chosen topic. MSWord now has a count capability on the top left hand corner of the document. Click recount to view the number of words before you submit your assignment.

I hope you are enjoying the class! Let me know if you have any problems.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment