<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2003

Homework from WEEK 1? 

Thank you to Kathleen, Connie, Hugo, Arthur, Carisa, Simon, Andre, Catia, Thyngoc, Anh-Tu, Jose, Nat-Chi and Lameshia for successfully submitting their autobiographies in the Assignment Submissions box. Where are the rest of you? If you cannot take this class for some reason please email me and I will delete your names from the WebCT list. If you plan on continuing, PLEASE submit your WEEK 1 homework ASAP. If you are still having trouble using the homework submission in the software, come into the library and go through it with me again. Send me an email if you need to come at another time than my posted hours. I am at Evergreen on T, W, Th and some Fridays. I can make an appointment with you but don't get too far behind.

For those of you who are keeping up with the assignments and are already on Assignment 4 and starting Assignment 5, great! Keep up the good work. Send me any questions you have on the assignments. Do your readings, too, because they are important on the tests and homework. Check out the textbook site. If you continue to keep up and do good work you will get a good grade in this class.

I look forward to hearing from all of you, soon.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment