<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Welcome to my new students for Fall 2003! This is part of the E-Research class I teach. The rest of the class is at http://webct.evc.edu:8900 You do need to come to an orientation and get a password to enter the virtual classroom. Orientations will be held on Tuesday 9/9 10 AM-12 NOON and Tuesday 9/16 at the same time. Orientations will also be given on Wednesdays 9/10 and 9/17 from 6 PM-8 PM. All orientations to this class will be held in the library. It is mandatory that all students who live in San Jose attend this in-person face-to-face orientation. If you live too far away and would still like to take my class please email me at joy.chase@evc.edu I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you! Joy Chase

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment