<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Special catch-up lab 

I will be holding a face-to-face lab in the library on Wednesday, November 12 from 6-8 PM. This will be a chance to ask questions in person and spend time completing your assignments. Everyone should be writing their research papers now. Send in your topic so that you can get it approved by me and then start your research. I will be completing the grading of the test this weekend and the grades will be posted in Get My Stuff--Get My Grades. You can return to the test to look over the questions and answers after it is graded. Novemeber 24 is the last date to withdraw with a W grade in the course. If you cannot come to the library at the above times please let me know when you can come and I will make an appointment for you. Now its time to be current in this class! Joy Chase, instructor

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment