<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 20, 2003

Presentations 

Here are the presentations for you to see with names attached to the files. When we had a classroom course, the presentations were given in front of the class so this is a virtual presentation. I have not attached the grades, not all the presentations met the guidelines for the research paper. Thank you for completing the end survey, this will help me set up the course for next semester. I will be back on campus on February 5 and I will be working the same reference hours if you wish to come in and discuss the course with me.

Presentation--Connie Chow F03.ppt
Presentation--Kathleen Cavelli F03.ppt
Presentations--Andre Manriquez F03.ppt
Presentations--Angie Hernandez F03.ppt
Presentations--Balbir Ladhar F03.ppt
Presentation Simon Lai F03.ppt
Presentations--Carisa Hickey F03.doc
Presentations--Heidi Anderson F03.doc
presentation--Catia Mendonca F03W.htm

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment