<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 01, 2003

Test 1 and Test 2 and Happy Thanksgiving! 

As I mentioned in my email before the holiday, I am having some problems with the software posting grades for the test. In fact, I posted a great score for the only student who received 100% again last week and it disappeared and I had to re-grade the test. So, here I am giving you a link to the Test 1 grades which I have copied immediately after re-grading and re-checking for you.Test 1 grades F03.txt I will do the same for Test 2, sooner. Please give me feedback on it, sooner! Test 2 closes on November 5. Please complete and submit by the 4th because of time differences between the remote server and us. Also, don't forget to submit the test. I cannot grade unless the test is submitted. There is a problem on one question which asks about the guidelines for citation. The test will only take one answer instead of two. I will correct this question as having only one answer. Thanks. Now, we only have less than three weeks left. Get it all in, this is an easy class to get a good grade in because you just have to complete the homework, tests and the research paper. Let's get our Presentations done early so that we can get some feedback from our classmates and so that everyone can get a chance to see your work.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment