<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Assignments 

Several things are happening now~
1) Some students are still sending me their assignments via email within WebCt or at the college email. Please stop doing this because I cannot post a grade from email. I will only be able to post the grade at the end of the course. If you have already sent it please post a copy now in your assignment box.

2)Everyone should be loaded into the course now so please check in and send me an email within WebCT to confirm that you are in. Thank you.

3) For clarification on Assignment 4: Search Engines click on the archives on the right in this blog and go to September 2003. Here is a new comparison of search engines given by Search Engine Watch in their awards last month. 4th Annual Search Engine Awards

4) Please post your discussion in the Assignments box, too. This will enable the grading in WebCT. Post it in both areas. Your post in the Discussion area can be responded to by your classmates.

5) Come in if you still need help! I am in the library on Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings. I will be working this Saturday 10-2 and I am also available other times. Don't stumble along till its too late to get help. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment