<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Bits and pieces 

Student: I just had a question on test number 2 number 17 it ask what are the two most common
forms of citations used and the answer was APA and MLA but on the test it would only let
me select one answer even though it specifically said what are the "two most
common...." I just wanted to make sure that I don't get points deducted for that. Thank
you!
Instructor: This software still has some gliches. This is one that I was not able to fix. I will give the grade for one answer because I know everyone has tried to post two but it won't take it.

Discussion grades: In order to receive a grade in your My Stuff you need to cross post in the Submit Assignments. If you have posted in the Discussion area but not in Submit Assignments I will add the grade for the discussion at the end of the semester as additional points. I will be able to do the same for the CHAT, so please log in and post your chat statements. If you can enter the chat area during the live session time you will be able to interact with other students.

Class presentations for last semester can be viewed on the blog in the archives un 12/01/2003-12/31/2003.

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment