<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

Discussions and Submissions 

Thank you for posting your first submission: your autobiography. I hope you have shared it with other students in the class and are supporting each other in this online class. Some students have received an error message when posting. This could be because the WebCT program still wants only 7 letters in the title of your document. Change your title and try submitting again. Another problem that I have encountered is that students are sending me their homework in software that I cannot read. I cannot read MS Works it has to be in MS WORD or just plain Notepad. Don't try anything fancy with WebCT!

I have posed a question in the Discussion Tool under Plagiarism. Please read it and respond. Read other students' postings and respond to them, too. Go to the Submit Assignment box and post your same posting there for me to enter a grade. If you don't do this I will not be able to post grades on the discussions until the end of the semester.

Keep up with your readings. I hope you have all purchased the textbook by now. These readings will be important to you when you get the tests.

Now, remember, DON'T DISAPPEAR!

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment