<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

PRESENTATIONS 

I am really excited about the Presentations this year. They are above and beyond students of previous years. Interesting topics, too. I am posting them here but not the grades. I will have to post my final grades on December 26th because our district servers are going to be down until January 2nd or later and I don't want to risk making the January 4 deadline. Check this blog, too, as I will post the final grades here with only your last 4 digits of your SS# or your student #. Please open and click F5 or View and then Slide Show to see the ppt. presentations.
E-COMMERCE IS HERE TO STAY[1].ppt

How the internet has change education[1].ppt

Internet Cooking[1].ppt

Media Use in the 20th Century[1].ppt

OnlineGambling by Moises Moreno[1].ppt

The Internet[1].ppt

Travel and the Internet[1].ppt

Homelessness and the Internet,4[1].ppt

Enjoy!

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment