<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Weeks 8 and 9 (and 7, too) 

Thanks to all of you who have taken the test and submitted your assignments. I'm sorry, I have been so overloaded at work that I am a bit behind in grading. Send me an email if you need an immediate answer. Put LIB015 in the subject heading of your email.

Some of you may have been confused with varying dates between the Modules, Schedule (Calendar) and the Assignments and Submit Assignments pages. It has been difficult to go through all the pages in WebCT and corelate them so let me know if you find an inconsistency. Look to the blog for updates and changes, too. I have moved the Research Paper and Presentation up this semester so they are due earlier, before your other classes (I hope) by WEEK 12. Test 2 will be given on the week following.

I created an icon for you to view each other's Home Pages. You are welcome to send your fello students compliments but do not criticisize them. Save your evaluative criteria and critical thinking for the web pages you are researching for your paper! Check the link on the Course Menu and in Communicate to add your page. You can create a simple diary page in My Spaces (see Jeff's page) or in Blogspot, which is what I use.

My CD ROM The Path to Knowledge and Power is Information Literacy is now available on Reserve at the Library. It can be checked out for 3 days. In addition, it is loaded on all the computers in the Electronic Reference Area (computer lab) in the Library under the icon "Joy's".

More later...

Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment